Infrastructure virtualization encompasses a large number of services to be able to carry out different types of activities in the cloud, from storage to instance management, virtual images, mobile application development, etc. The general trend for cloud platforms is to offer as many tools and services as possible, so that an entire computing environment can be created in the same virtual environment. Virtualization services are prepared for freelancers, small and medium-sized companies or large corporations, since there are possibilities to scale instances or storage as your company also grows.
Some of the services are:
- Cloud computing: everything you need to create instances and maintain or scale them.
- Databases: different types of databases can remain in the cloud through the RDS services, which includes different types to choose from such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, among others.
- Creation of virtual networks: allows the creation of virtual private networks through the cloud, thanks mainly to VPC services.
- Business applications: mail engines, where it will allow you to interact with other languages and technologies in shared environments.
- Business intelligence or Business Intelligence: systems for large-scale business data analysis and other services for managing data flows.
- Mobile application management: tools that allow the management, creation, testing and maintenance of mobile applications through the cloud.
- Developer tools: to store code, automatically deploy it, or even publish software using a continuous delivery system.
- Security and access control: Multi-step authentication can be established to help protect access to your internal systems, whether they are in the cloud or installed locally on your premises.